Welcome to the eccentric world of Capela Kabaret, with the best Latino groove, the sexiest curves and costumes, a cocktail of variety and oddities!

martes, 5 de marzo de 2013

I have The POWERRRR


My job is not an easy job….
but then…no job is easy….
I consider my self lucky because I LOVE MY JOB…
Most people dont..
My job is to provoke laughter, to make people relax and forget their troubles for 40 minutes….


My work is therapeutic for the ones watching…
Making people happy is my duty in life.  Making people clap, laugh and smile is my goal!
A show full of surprises and a reminder to every one of how much fun we all had as kids.


Reminding adults that there is no age  limit to play!
Showing that the world can be a better place if we share in the good times and if we all remember to have fun with the simple things in life.
Leaving a positive message, calling out to the conscience of parents of how the children of today have been alienated with technology and how kids are forgetting how to move their body.   


Our differences in religious practises is what makes the kilometers of the land so far. Only politics, religión and the capitalist system will continue to cause war world wide. One thing I have learnt on this trip is that although we may be separated by kilometres, we can still be close to each other in our hearts even though we don’t speak the same language or believe in the same God. We can live amongst each other simply by respecting and wishing the best for each other.
I’m not the president, I’m not a lawyer, I’m not a doctor, I don’t possess a house or other such luxuries. I just have my show as my biggest weapon!


I HAVE THE POWER to make people happy!
I’m so greatful for my Asian experience!

Thanks to Malaysia and the 300 shows I did within three months, I’ve learnt so much on how to please a difficult audience. I feel deep down that as a clown, I can really make a difference in people’s lives. Now in Thailand and looking forward to visiting India, I am ready for more adventures, more fun and the experience of new cultures! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario